An integrated approach to health care
Synaptic Health is a Perth-based clinic. We offer a wide variety of health care services for patients seeking assistance with brain and cognitive dysfunction. We also offer clinical psychology, biochemistry, and neurofeedback, as well as a host of other services that are individualised to your situation and offer the opportunity to improve the quality of your life. Our other services and therapies include:
- Psychology – Our team makes use of evidence-based practices which include mindfulness, cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT), and therapy that is focused on solutions. Make contact with us to learn more.
- Neurotherapy – This form of therapy that our clinic offers, may assist in cases where altered brain activity affects your lifestyle and daily functions. Neurofeedback offers you the opportunity to relieve the symptoms of anxiety, fatigue, depression, ADHD, troubled sleep, and more. Learn more here.
- Chiropractic – Our Perth-based chiropractic clinic offers an effective health care service that focusses on improving your quality of life. Forms of therapy may involve manual techniques which include chiropractic adjustment, soft tissue therapy, and more. This is done through whole body functional neuro-musculoskeletal assessments, which you can learn more about here.
- Biochemistry – Synaptic Health offers an analysis of the entire body’s biochemistry which can assist with individualised care and restoring a functional lifestyle. Learn more here.
- Nutritional Medicine – We offer you a holistic approach to optimising your health using natural therapies which include both herbal and nutritional medicines. Find out how we can assist you with this here.
The Tools We Use
We have various tools at our disposal for assessments, such as QEEG brain scans, which add valuable information that assists in creating care plans which may help to improve the lifestyle of patients suffering from a wide variety of conditions. These can include (but are not limited to) anxiety, autism, chronic fatigue syndrome, dysautonomia, sleeping problems, and brain injuries.
The in-depth information we receive by employing cutting-edge brain scanning technology such as QEEG (also known as quantitative electroencephalogram), allows us to better understand how your brain and body may respond to certain situations. It also provides us with the insight we need to formulate a personalised therapy program for you. To learn more about neurotherapy, neuroplasticity, biofeedback, or neurofeedback in Perth, please click here.
Personalised Programs & Neurotherapy in Perth
Research has found that the brain’s neuroplasticity and manifestation of a condition can vary greatly across patients. For this reason, our team works closely with internal and external practitioners to provide a comprehensive health care service. We employ necessary research, analysis, and techniques including biofeedback, to structure an individualised program for your condition. And if you live in Perth and require clinical psychology, biotherapy, and neurofeedback, our team is well equipped to provide you with the help you need.
Because our clinic in Perth encompasses a wide range of health care professionals, it’s not necessary to have a specific diagnosis before visiting the clinic. A referral is also not needed to see any of our practitioners, unless you are seeking our services as part of an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) Plan. Our services are covered by most private health insurance companies, depending on your choice of cover. If you’d like to learn more, or have further questions, please contact our friendly team today.